KEEPING YOU CONNECTED
Serving all of central and eastern Nebraska
Streamlining Your Business For a Successful Future
Heartland Communications, LLC, is based in Lincoln, Nebraska, and is a Certified Reseller for ESI, offering systems and solutions for your business, whether it’s big or small. We also service Omaha, Grand Island, Norfolk and Columbus in Nebraska. Other states we service include Iowa, South Dakota, Kansas and Missouri.
With today’s rapidly changing technology, we feel it is important to have a consultative approach with you about meeting your specific business needs. Not all businesses have the same requirements, so visiting with you and presenting a Free Live Demo about our product line will allow you to choose and customize the right system for your business. This consultation allows us to broaden your knowledge about the constantly changing technology of today and then to streamline your business for the future in the most economical way.
Heartland Communications Value-Added Services include:
At Heartland Communications, we are committed to bringing you a consistently high level of service. With over 50 years of experience in the Telecommunications Industry, Heartland Communications is dedicated to providing innovative communications solutions to businesses through superior service, professionalism, and integrity. We pride ourselves on our quality products, services, sales, and training. We have become an indispensible asset to a variety of successful enterprises, including schools, hospitals, manufacturing companies, call centers, hotels and motels, and many more due to our many Value-Added Services, which include:
- Ongoing consultation services for design and engineering of communication systems and your voice and data network cabling infrastructure.
- Coordination and project management for implementation of these systems.
- Installation of the voice and data cabling system, as well as telephones, voice mail, and paging systems.
- Training for all employees from upper management to the end users of the equipment.
- Dispatched Technicians provide a timely response to Service Requests including Adds/Moves/Changes and Repair of the Equipment.